650g potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
20g sweet pickle relish, drained and chopped
2 ribs celery, chopped
½ onion, chopped
3 hard-boiled eggs, 2 chopped and 1 sliced
2 tablespoon olive oil
¼ tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon SIS Fine Grain Sugar
Dashes of salt
Dashes of paprika, for garnish
- Prepare the salad. In a saucepan, boil cubed potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add boiled potato, celery, onion, 2 chopped eggs and pickled relish.
- Prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk yellow mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, SIS Fine Grain Sugar and salt until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the potato combination and toss to coat.
- Place the sliced egg on top of the salad and sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill the salad in the fridge before serving.