Recipe shared by @shootandspoon
5 pcs SIS Coconut Sugar Cubes
1 packet pandan leaves
1 cup of coconut water
100g glutinous flour
50g tapioca flour
1 tbsp SIS Fine Grain Sugar
1/2 tsp salt
- Cut pandan leaves into small pieces and add into a blender with coconut water, blend evenly and squeeze juice out.
- Chop SIS Coconut Sugar Cubes into small pieces.
- Add glutinous rice flour, tapioca flour, SIS Fine Grain Sugar, salt and pandan juice. Mix well and knead until dough is firm.
- Roll dough into 20g potions. Make a dent in a center of the dough, add chopped coconut sugar cubes, seal and roll into a ball. Repeat the same until all doughs are used up.
- Swirl boiling water in a pot on low heat, add ondeh ondeh balls into the pot. Cook until ondeh ondeh balls float. Remove and add to desiccated coconut and coat.