800g chicken thigh
1 cup flour
2 tablespoon SIS Brown Sugar
6 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 tablespoon butter
5 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut the chicken into big pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, salt, cayenne pepper and pour into a big resealable bag. Add chicken and toss until evenly coated.
- Melt half of the butter and spread it a 13″ x 9″ casserole dish. Add the marinated chicken.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C, and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Whisk SIS Brown Sugar, honey, soy sauce, curry powder and remaining butter until combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.